Monday 12 January 2009

Saturday Outing

I cooked a Saturday brunch, just dried mee (干捞面) with pork ribs and broccoli. This is Chew Chin's portion of cause, don't get it wrong :P.

During dinner, as Chew Chin went for a dinner appointment, I also got my plan with Hwai Chuin. I was too lazy to go over Puxi so Hwai Chuin made the scarify to come over Pudong and we met at Super Brand Mall, ha, it's the mall name - "Super Brand" under Thai's Company. Due to the cold weather, we decided to have steamboat, but the steamboat restaurant's Q was too long, thus we decided to get a Korean steamboat instead. We went to this restaurant called "明洞“ - Bright Hole, hehe. The food is not bad but I still prefer the cold dishes in KL, they don't have the ikan bilis I like. I missed Daorae, sobs sobs. Look at hiao hiao Hwai Chuin.


1 comment:

  1. I have been to this restaurant!!!! same place but different timing.

    ReplyDelete