Wednesday 7 January 2009

馒头和乌冬记

I was at home the whole day because of running nose. So, I decided to cook myself a breakfast - 馒头 with sambal 虾米 & egg. Really thanks a lot to my mother in law who cooked sambal 虾米 for us. It's a very good 配菜 for porridge, noodle even rice. yummy.... It is also the first time I bought the 蒙牛奶 with 麦香味 and it's actually taste good. I guess a lot of concerns raise for the safety of the milk. However, since it's selling in all the international chain hypermarkets eg Lotus, Carrefour, I think it's safe. Hehe

At night, I fried Udon with sotong & prawn for Chew Chin. I always think that my cooking always smell and look nicer than the actual taste. Luckily I have a so called "sampah tong" husband (except for pumpkin related food), any food which bearable in taste will still end up in his stomach.

1 comment:

  1. really good to have husband like that.... a personal food Bandaraya.... hahaha....

    ReplyDelete