Wednesday 7 January 2009

永和豆浆

I decided to take a walk today and went to this shop which is one street away from my condo. The shop is famous for their 豆浆 and normally for Shanghai people, they are eating with 油条. So, my lunch today was 豆浆油条 (RMB4 + RMB4). I ordered the sweet based, quite ok not too sweet. The 油条 with a salted soya dip, hmmm weird. The 油条 texture is more chuncy than we have in Malaysia and also longer ;P. It's my first time to try since I am here. There are also other food in the restaurant like porridge, noodles. It's one of the cheap ways to fill your stomach in Shanghai cum try on the local delicacy.

2 comments:

  1. i like this shop too. there are a lot in Beijing. Everytime my friend come to visit me, for sure i will bring them to makan, dou jiang you tiao. simple yet delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think this is from Taiwan..

    ReplyDelete