Tuesday 27 January 2009

First CNY Reunion Dinner with Kok

This is my first year of Chinese New Year reunion dinner with Kok's Family. The food are prepared by my mother in law. I went out for a hair cut and by the time I reached home, it's almost done. What to do, I am in a group of infamous CSP Club :P. I did "try" to help, stood besides and helped out whatever she needed.

This is the first time I don't have steamboat as CNY reunion dinner. The first time I had it without my own family. The first time no food fighting with my sisters. A little quiet, a little unusual to me. Just 5 of us. The food is great but just, I still miss my family.

2 comments:

  1. That's enough food for 10 ppl!!!!! SO yummy looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think it is better to marry ang mo...so that can have the reunion dinner with own family hahaha

    ReplyDelete