Monday 19 January 2009

First Hair Cut

I decided to go for a hair cut today because I can't stand my split ends anymore. I surveyed 3 salons in Super Brand Mall and made up my mind in Toni & Guys. As I am not willing to pay for higher price, I ended up with senior hairstylist which also cost me RMB150 (RM75) for wash, cut & blow. I told the stylist I wanted to cut my split ends and when I noticed my hair length, it already reached my shoulder. Aikss......
It was pretty decent and tidy after cut and blow but when I got home and took a bath and wet my hair, the bad hair day starts........ yew yew yew...... Now I am thinking, should I really cut it into BOB..........??!!???

My before and after look.

1 comment:

  1. Not too bad what. you look alrite. dont cut into bob la.... keep it long la...

    ReplyDelete