Monday 5 January 2009

My weekly grocery

I've reached Shanghai about a month and still no luck to get a job. Thus, I have my temp. job as housewife and my weekly routine is grocery shopping. Today, I decided to go to Carrefour instead my usual place, Wallmart. I've learnt a lot of new Chinese words from the road name here like the Carrefour I went is at 芳甸路 as in fang1 dian4 lu4. I didn't know how to read the dian4 word before this. Hehe, pardon me for my poor Chinese.
Even though I am doing a weekly grocery and only two of us eating, I am still manage to fill up the whole trolley every time. Do I look like professional housewife with the food I bought?
I can't buy more than that because I only have two hands to carry. Normally when I paid, I will be getting 左一包,右一袋 and looks very clumsy. *Luckily I know nobody and nobody knows me here ~phew phew~*
P/S : We have to prepare own recycle bag as the hypermarkets here charge for plastic bags.

2 comments:

  1. looks quite professional only.... but if the trolley got meat, chicken, pork etc... then u will look more pro...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got pork lah just it's hide inside :P

    ReplyDelete