Monday 12 January 2009

Book Shopping in Popular

There are two things that definitely worth to buy in China, one is the Chinese book as in Mandarin books, another one is CD, music CD.
The CDs which are selling in big store like Popular, I deemed as original, just they are repackaging here to have Chinese words and translation, it's around RMB30-RMB60 (RM15-RM30), including those western singers. So those who are interested to get, can just let me know and I can check the price for you. I love Shopping!
For books, after the Saturday dinner, Hwai Chuin and I went to the Popular as I wanted to get some books. I bought 5 books with the Popular discount card and I paid around RMB110 (RM55), it's super cheap. Hwai Chuin said, "I have no eye see when u move back to Malaysia one day with all your junk"

Hwai Chuin insisted to take a picture of my aunty book shopping look.
Look at my penguin and bak chang look. Gosh.......

4 comments:

  1. oh nice
    u bot lang2 tu2 teng2...i think CC will like it

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha
    我对那本什么和狗的10个约定有兴趣。
    带回来借我吧。
    记得我和你提起想找一本有关幼儿食疗/中医/健康食谱/吃得健康之类的书吗?
    若是在上海看见了,拜托lo.
    我希望可以找到像百科全书,图文并茂的那种,不要薄薄的几页书啊,哈哈,谢咯。

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi penguin! Oh I just found out there is xiao fei yang hotpot in New York too...hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have watched the 10 promises with the dog DVD. The show is a bit slow, but i cry cry cry....

    ReplyDelete