Wednesday 18 February 2009

厚味香辣馆 - How Way Restaurant

Today, I had a great lunch with a friend. I met her at Nanjing Street ( 南京路 ) near her office and she brought me to this How Way Restaurant, Sizhuan style - 厚味香辣馆. They have a lunch set meal which cost RMB69 (for 4-5 persons). It comes with 4 dishes, a soup of the day, free flow of tea and rice. Isn't it sound exciting? Moreover, you have 4 sets of choices. We ordered one set, even though just two of us. The dishes are SUPERB. Except for the oily part (as usual in Shanghai), the taste and the spicy feeling, 麻辣 is just great if you want the desire to burn and numb your tongue. I love the brinjals taste. Of cause, we couldn't finish the meal and I "taopao" them back to continue the burning sensation for my stomach.

From top left (clockwise) : 馋嘴牛蛙 - Tam chiak bullfrog,油焖茄子 - Oil Braised Brinjals ?!?,干香鱼头 Dried fried Fish Head,丝土豆 - Slice potato

1 comment: