Monday 9 February 2009

我的天堂 - 任天堂

Finally, I got my new toy - Nintendo WII. I've been thinking to buy it for so long actually. We brought back a set for a friend during Chinese New Year. That time, I already tempted to buy but still as usual, I am still hovering around and indecisive. Yesterday, we were back to the IT mall to exchange a default Nintendo WII gun which also bought earlier on for my godson. Ha, this time, we got back a set for our own. Even though Chew Chin didn't say any specific reason to get me a set but I guess this should be the Valentine's gift. Thank you so much. Hopefully I won't be playing until forget to cook for him. Maybe one of the reasons he bought for me because I can stay put at home and do less shopping. Nevermind, now this is my new heaven, 任天堂.

4 comments:

  1. wah wah...that day i was playing min's wii. cl open a very silly game for me. did you get that one too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm from grace's blog.

    how much the WII?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keong : R u king keong? WII (Korea set) + extra set controller + chargeable battery (twin) + memory card 128MB + sports accessories (38 in 1) + dancing mat(twin) = RMB2,400

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeap!!

    WII is selling at RM1750 (Approx RMB 3310) in MY. Expensive here, not sure the price has come down or not. That's price is about 6 mths edi.

    ReplyDelete