Sunday 7 June 2009

A Great Company for a week

My second younger sista - Yee Ming was here with me for a week. Initial plan, my parents and the youngest sista would be flying in 4 days after her to visit me in Shanghai. However due to my dad's operation and H1N1, they canceled their trip. Since Yee Ming was flying from Singapore, thus she stayed tune with her trip.

Therefore, I got a free Ahyi for a week. Muakakaka. She helped me to carry stuff when did grocery shopping, she cooked for me, she hanged the laundry for me. This is what you call "Tai Kar Che". Muakaka, of coz I did bring her out and her good 大姐夫 also gave her some allowances to shopping. Among three sistas, she is the closest to me, in terms of talking topics and preferences in things. Now she was back and I am alone again. :~(

There are some pictures to share.
*whisper* people said we don't look like 8 years age gap difference :D

3 comments:

  1. ya, only like 7 years

    Runnnnnnnnnnn!
    hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha i dunno whether that comment is a compliment to you or an insult to YM.
    Behkim high 5!

    ReplyDelete