Thursday 11 June 2009

Chefs around me

God must be love me in some way because He knows my cooking sucks. :P Since we move to Shanghai, we often get invited to have makan session in friend's house. I have good chefs around me even away from home.

We were lucky enough and served with big feast, lovely home cook food or even Malaysian style nasi lemak meal. Very often, I am too excited to see the good food and forgot to take pictures. I only managed or remembered to take 2 photos out of so many good meals.

Since a friend left me a package of Prima Taste Chicken Rice pack before she left, I guess it's time to return the treat back to my friends. But Chew Chin said, ARE YOU SURE?!!!???

Ohh well, there will always be the first time.

1 comment:

  1. How lucky of you to have home cook nasi lemak to eat! IT looks very good from the photos!

    ReplyDelete