Thursday 26 March 2009

Mexican Canai Burrito

Yesterday, we had a Mexican Canai Burrito Night. Yipa yipa angkeleh......

My friend recommended me a grocery shop in Citibank Building, name CitiShop. Citishop sells a lot of imported goods especially western goodies. While I was checking out their things, found out this burrito seasoning mix. Since I have bought frozen "roti canai" last week, thus decided to have mixed culture combination. During evening time, I happily called Chew Chin and told him tonight to be back earlier as I cook "ho liao". Haha, actually he is just a white mice of mine.

It's pretty easy. Stir fried the chicken strips with onion, pour in the mixed seasoning with water. Let it boils around 10 minutes and till the sauce is thicken. I have bought some frozen potato wedges as well, just put it in the oven for 25 minutes, sprinkles some cheese on top. Dinner is served!

1 comment: