Wednesday 25 March 2009

Kampate!!

It's been nearly 5 months and I am still UNPRODUCTIVE. Thus, I've been searching around for short courses and found out Japanese and Korean learning are quite popular here. After much consideration and "courage" (yeah, study needs courage!), I signed up a short course to learn basic Japanese.
From this Friday onwards, I will be attending class on every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 6.30pm to 9.30pm for around three months. As per agreed, they let me to suspense my course if I am away for long period or replace to any class if I skip my initial class. Hehe, this is my main concern. O_O

Will I continue for my job searching? Frankly, I don't see my chance to get one. Just let's see and wait for my CALL.

4 comments:

  1. 找工作, 不要气馁, 加油哦!
    学上日语也好棒!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 谢谢!什么样的油都加了,只是没地方让我燃烧。。。。。。

    ReplyDelete
  3. You still have to keep on looking for job.... whether u need to money or not, working is a time you keep up with the society. Else you will be neglected by the society.

    ReplyDelete