Friday 20 March 2009

3 things

There are always 3 things that inevitable to be part of my daily life.

First is TV. Whenever I am home alone, I will switch on the TV even I am not watching it. Perhaps I just don't want to be too quiet and lonely at home.

Second is water heater. I just can't live without it. I used to shower with hot water in Malaysia no matter how hot the weather is. Bascially, I shower twice a day and wash my hair everyday. People said the summer in Shanghai is humid and heat you the utmost. Maybe I get the chance to take cold shower. Let's see.

Third is washing machine. Well, it's just very simple because I don't like to wash clothes and basically I throw everything into the washing machine. O_o

Recently, I found out a new type of washing machine in market and I am totally fall in love with that :P. My friend said I am crazy. Due to new release, it's still very expensive and costs around RMB7,899.... (the picture besides)

Can you trace it in Malaysia or Singapore for this type of washing machine?

3 comments:

  1. got, airwash machine... oledi selling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what is so special about this washing machine?
    You dont have to use electric and washing powder?
    :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. got Sanyo air wash back in m'sia

    ReplyDelete