Thursday 6 August 2009

It's just NOT MY DAY

Today I had worst “BIG HEAD PRAWN” incidents in my life.

This morning, after sending off my parent, I realised my handphone wasn't with me. The last call I made was to the van driver and I suspect I must have drop it off in the van or worst come to worst in the airport. I tried to make few calls to Chew Chin but he was bathing that time and I also made the calls to my hand phone and it was still ringing. After few attempts I couldn't get hold of anyone, I decided to take the Maglev back and that time was around 9am. During the transit of Maglev and subway, I tried to get hold of two public phones and all were out of service!!! When I reached the Lujiazhui subway, I also faced two broke down public phones. Apparently, all the public phones are not functioning except the one in AIRPORT. Left me no choice, I headed to Chew Chin office around 9.30am. While I saw him in office and he told me that van driver called him and he is still in AIRPORT to pick up a passenger who will reach around 11am and only able to get back the hand phone to me after 1pm. What kind of punishment is this, I really want to CEKIK myself. As I have an appointment with the consultant company at 2pm, I need to get the hand phone. Thus, I took a cab and speed to the airport by 11am. Finally, I was HOME around 12pm and spent RMB435 for the total to and fro.

After resting and washing, I decided to take 1pm shuttle van to Puxi since the van route will be stopped nearby at the consultant company. Once I hopped into the van, immediately I realised that I left my passport. Again, I off from the van, went back home and took the 1.30pm van to go. Luckily, I took the earlier van and had sufficient time; else I need to take cab to Puxi.

After the meeting, I got back home at 4pm. I was very tired as I slept at 1am yesterday and woke up at 6am and took a nap. In the midst, I was struggling whether I should go to my Japanese class or not because I skipped the Tuesday class and didn't do revision at all. After much procrastinating, I woke up at 5.30pm and decided to go. When I left my condo and heading to the venue, the rain started AND I was searching my umbrella high and low and again, I didn’t bring it out. I had to return and get it. However, when I stepped out again, it’s actually STOP. Ok, cool, I was telling myself just continued with it. About to reach my centre, I stopped by at the McD to grab my dinner. When it’s my turn, I tried to search for my purse before ordering and to no avail, no trail of it inside my bag. I am not sure whether I LEFT IT again or been pickpocket because at one time, my bag was unzip after I searched for my umbrella and there are too many people walking past. After the two incidents, I think things happened for their reasons so I decided to go home to check and tuang my class.

Once I reached home, I saw my purse happily lying inside my other bag because I changed my bag.

What’s wrong with me TODAY and I really had enough. Cross my finger and hope I have a better day tomorrow as it’s the first day of work.

#($*(%($##$@

2 comments:

  1. walau....did u eat a lot of prawns the past few days? haha...have a good sleep tonite and u'll be fine and dandy tomolo :)

    ReplyDelete