Thursday 27 August 2009

I am very SOFT

I was told a story.

Everyday, a little boy was playing happily with his cousins who are back from UK.
One day, the cousin, Christopher was cycling and the little boy was riding pillion on the bicycle. Don't know what happen the bike flipped and the little boy fell down to the staircase about 3 storeys high as they were at the second level living room. He CRIED so hard and the mummy quickly consoled him and put some oilment on his head. However, the hong so genes was in there and he immediately got off from the lap and told the mummy, "I need to go back to find Christopher because I need to play....."

So the mummy followed him and when the little boy met Christopher, he told him, "You have to be careful with me, because I am very soft".................

4 comments: