Monday 11 May 2009

M on the Bund

I was bugging Chew Chin to bring me to Jean Georges, however, after surveyed and looked at the average pricing of RMB600 per person, he offered to bring me to M on the Bund for brunch. This is our second time to go M on the Bund. The first was with his friends when they visited us last year and we had our New year Eve dinner. It was a pleasant dinner however due to New Year Eve crowd, they only offered limited courses.

Yesterday, we re-visited the restaurant and this time is a weekend brunch. There is a balcony outside where you can you sit down and enjoy the panoramic view from the Bund to Pudong and you must make reservation for that in order to get a good seat. However, it's not highly recommend for brunch as the sun is actually sit on top of your head and summer in Shanghai is not a joke. They offer high tea for weekend as well, perhaps can have a try next time and I think the weather will be just nice after 3.

The brunch menu comes with some selections. You can choose a 2 courses with cocktail and "limitless" tea or coffee for RMB218 per person or 3 courses for RMB258 per person. Can have a guess on what we ordered from the pictures.

I ordered a starter and main course and the portions were too big until I was too full to get my all the time favourite - dessert :~(. I was asking Chew Chin whether am I a fool if next time I am going to order a starter and a dessert :P.

You must be wondering why we suddenly indulged ourselves for the fine dine. Yeah, just to celebrate our first year registration anniversary which falls on 11 May :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment