Thursday 9 April 2009

Wishes From Far Away Land

I have some friends who always send postcards while they travel and I am always lucky to be one of the recipients. I just received one postcard from Mexico the day before and so excited. I thought it was the recent trip that my friend went and was wondering why this time the postcard arrived so fast. Manatahu, when I read the content, it's written "......I hope this postcard arrives before CNY and Gong Xi FaCai......" I was like errr errrr, OK.
Apparently, there are always delay in mail via postcards. I received a postcard from Malaysia which took one month and another one from Tanzania and it took about three months. Why is it taking so long for postcard to arrive? I think they must have detour to "Holland" then only come to Shanghai.

1 comment:

  1. haha at least you got it! Better late than never. :)

    ReplyDelete