Friday 10 April 2009

Or Or , おいし (Black black, oishi)

Those who know me well would definitely know that I love food with black soya sauce. The darker the better ! FYI, there isn't any store selling the black soya sauce in Shanghai. I was looking high and low from Walmart, Lotus, Carrefour to Citishop, and no sign at all. Thus, I managed to bring back a bottle when my last trip back for CNY and I am so glad with it. :D
Here my favourite dish with black soya sauce, Or Bak with Potatoes , oishi !!!!

2 comments:

  1. i got the same taste as you.... i like black black dark dark food... white food looks tasteless. Shiau hwee they all also bring back the dark thick soya sauce from kl too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. err? no black soy sauce in SH?
    it is called 老抽 in chinese...or maybe u cant find the one u like?

    ReplyDelete